Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to create second cfg file?
Nikhil
Hi, I've created a dcr named datacapture.cfg. This datacapture.cfg has some items which are common for all my DCRs . I want to populate some other form having different entries say using datacapture_second.cfg. Is it possible to populate two cfgs as per users choice and how?
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
I'm not at all sure what you are asking.
I think you are saying that all of your datacapture.cfg files share a common section, and you would like to maintain that section in a common datacapture.cfg file, and have all of the normal datacapture.cfg files just inline-include the contents of the common one.
There is no native facility for this specifically. However, you could write a server-side inline callout to slurp in a the common datacapture.cfg file, and place an <inline> tag in each of your normal datacapture.cfg files, and it should work just fine.
Hope this helps.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering