Hi Experts,I like to skip an intermediate screen while invoking 'tt_data' command and workflow instantiation screen.I am attaching the screen image that will give better understanding.User wants to directly go to the workflow instantiation screen.Please let me know if you guys implemented it.Thanks in advance.
I did something similar once through FormAPI. Basically, I've created customized "Finish" handler that showed user dialog I needed and ultimately called "newjob" CC Command. If that's an acceptable approach I can illustrateit with the little sample, etc
One more thing i want ask regarding iwmodedct command on unix for executing a workflow. how can i use it?
Hmm - I thought I posted something on this ... anyway - I believe the documentation is in error (surprised?) as iwmodeldct is for creating custom instantiation configuration files for WFMs - not (as near as I can tell) for instantiating WFMs as jobs.However, I don't have a Unix system handy - so hopefully you can verify: Is there an iwmodelc on your Unix system? If so - that's what you presumably need to use (and the documentation probably meant to differentiate Windows from Unix with respect to the fact that the Windows CLT has ".bat" at the end of it)I've never used iwmodelc (on any platform) to instantiate a WFM programmatically, so I can't really provide much in the way of usage information and the information provided (both at the command line and in the docs) seems to be severely lacking (again - surprised?) - most specifically about how does one supply information to populate instantiation form fields.If you manage to figure it out - please post the details.
Please illustrate your approach...
Thanks Andy...
It is a bug in FormAPI document. IWDatacapture.setIsModified () is not working. It works with Boolean parameter. So when i passed with true/false, it is working.IWDatacapture.setIsModified (true) will set DCR status as modified. So if we want to save a DCR or run through all the save events, whether DCR is not modified then this method will work for solution.
Are you saying that as soon as JS executes IWDatacapture.setIsModified (true), the DCR gets marked modified?if so, does it work onformload?what TS version?
Thanks Andy,I have implemented this for WFM by hacking "/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.submit" form.By default it is working for WFT only but for WFM you need to pass some more parameters.Thanks for the help.
Faizi can you share what parameters you have tweaked for this? I cant seem to get hold of this one!