Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TSchemaHelperCacheManager
System
Can someone tell me - what the:
TSchemaHelperCacheManager is in my iwddd log file I have a
whole bunch of these lines:
TSchemaHelperCacheManager: Cache size is 2 <= 500, Mon Nov 25 12:12:35 EST 2002
and I don't know what they mean - I have a cgi-callout to a form which in my DCT returns a 500 Internal Server Error
on a script that has been working fine for months
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
DAS maintains a cache for some of the internal objects. This is an harmless message. This doesn't have anything to do with your cgi-callout issue.
Migrateduser
OK - thanks - I got it working the cgi scripts had read only attributes on them - after I put them in sourcesafe - and several of the cgi scripts were trying to write log files
Thanks