Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwmtbatch not working
Richu
Hi all,
I have the following issue:
In my tagui, I have an item "Title" and it has a taxonomy associated with it.
As I run the command :iwmtbatch -suggest_by_tag Title -save vpath
I get the EA's saved , but the metadata is coming under the name of taxonomy and not under title. Secondly if we give only suggest then metadata is generated under all the taxonomies deployed. So I percieve that we need to give taxonomy name also in CLT. Is there any way like that? I want only the taxonomy which I mentioned in MT_Rule corresponding to the "Title" item should be taken and the EA should be under title.
Please help..!!
Thanks,
Richa
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Crsb
can you post sample output of iwmtbatch -suggest vpath -dump?
do you see title as an attribute in the return metadata?
Richu
No I dont see any title attribute in metadata. One more thing as I run my iwmtbatch command , after few seconds I get the command prompt only, nothing is generated in the command prompt. I think that I should get the suggested metadata also.. Is that so?
Crsb
if you use the option -dump then you should see the metadata printed, if you use the option -save then the system will automatically update the file EAs and you wont see the metadata unless you go look at the file.
if you use -dump and you dont see any metadata then there is probably a problem with the way you run iwmtbatch cmd or a problem in the MT side.
if you see the metadata but you dont see title attribute then you probably need to add the missing field to whatever MT processor is used to process the file.
Richu
Hi,
Thanks for quick reply. I used dump argument. I got the metadata generated. but I am not able to see the title field. can u tell me exactly where I need to add this field..
Thanks.
Richu
Hi,
Please check the text file attach. In my metadata generated it is showing the facet name as my taxonomy(project name). But as my requirements I want to have my item name(Title).
Please tel me how to do this..
Crsb
you need to get on MT admin UI and add title field under "Manage fields" section.
are you sure you had title in there before? it looks like there are no custom fields in your metadata just taxanomy metadata.