Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
setting selected option value problem
NeeL01
Hi,
I have option values that are being filled with a dynamic data source call (written in java).
I open my DCR file with Edit.
In my javascript code, I am getting the previously selected values and keeping them in variables, later calling the filler data source code and I am trying to set these values back.
My incoming option values go like 111+222+333+aaa.
The numeric part stays the same but the rest can change (like 111+222+333+bcd).
Whenever I try to set the previous value back in a loop (matching the numeric part with indexof in a loop), it insists on setting 111+222+333+aaa again.
How can I overcome this problem?
Thank you...
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't understand what you're saying, and I'm not sure anyone else will either. I suggest you post (properly formatted) the FormAPI code you are using for this particular issue and the relevant portion of the DCT.