Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
setting timeout on external task
stya
Hi ,
I am having a workflow which is having an initial task as external task.
The functionality of that is it sets the timeout for different tasks in the
workflow.
For example if I set the time out of "task A" as 5 mins using external task.
And after that If I select a timeout link for this "task A" and set the "timeout duration" as 10 mins.
Which value will be set as timeout value for Task A.
The value which I was setting using external task or the value I have selected as timeout duration?
Thanks,
stya
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Whichever was [correctly] set last has precedence as it overrides / overwrites whatever was set previously.
ZoomDataSet.rptdesign