Hi,I'm just wondering if anyone else has noticed the same annoying "feature" in the "My Modified Files" Applet in TS 6.7.2 SP1 as we have.When you edit a non-templated file (in CCPro) the applet swings into action, downloads the file and opens the associated editor. All good so far.If you set the options to "always keep" or "always ask" and upload a changed file the little pencil that denotes the file is modified on the loca machine doesn't disappear. You have to close the applet and then reopen it to clear the pencil.Does anyone know why this is happening and if there's anything to be done. Our devs are going to hate this.CheersIan
Thanks ISCBorisB,I had a feeling it wouldn't just be us. I'll look at raising a support case, as it's pretty much the core functionality of the Applet to accurately represent the state of the local files.Cheers.Ian
I raised a support case for this in the end and after a bit of to and fro the analyst confirmed:"This does indeed seem to be incorrect behaviour.I have raised a software update ticket with engineering so they can correct this behaviour.I will now close this case, if you want to track the software update you may use this case reference number, we can then look up the status of the software update and inform you when you can expect to see it in a software update."Guess we'll have to wait.Ian