Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Filter LSCS deployments
PaulW
How I can prevent certain file types from being imported into LSCS?
I tried the filter map in the teamsite customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml. but this only seems applicable to mapping branches to deploy targets.
I also tried filtering out in the conf\lscs\*.xml But this doesnt do it either. THe import delivery adaptor musnt be using the filelist. BUt this only prevents the file from being deployed to lscs store. It doesnt prevent it from being added to lscs/idol.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
PaulW
It appears the DeploymentDescriptor is similar to what I want to achieve. And I see how these are setup for the deployments under LiveSite folder. But not sure how I can map one up to the deployments out of the lscs folder. Or even if this will work. It seems like the LSCSDeploymentDescriptor is just for restricting what goes into the database. I want to limit what goes into idol.