Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
getting the location of a referenced asset
jrMugz
Greetings,
I'm writing a program that gets information for assets, mainly metadata.
One thing that I need to do, for referenced assets, is bring down the location of assets that are being referenced.
I've checked the API and tried a few things, but no luck. Any ideas on how I can bring down the actual path in the code?
I know that the "IsOriginal" property lets you know if the asset is an original or not, but beyond that, I need to obtain the actual location of an asset that is being referenced.
Thank you,
Jim
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding your question, but once you get the referenced asset GUIDs via getAssociations() and so on, can you not just mbservice.getAsset(guid).getRepositoryPath() ?