Once component is credated in dev environment, do we need to submit this component in runtime environment ? We need to submit DCR, JSP in runtime environment in order to get them displayed. Sameway , do we need to submit component in the runtime.
What are you referring to by RunTime Environment?
Cheers,
Sumit
If I am using a component in many SP pages, then whenever I open a page using that component I will get a message abpout updating component in that page. This is one way to change the component on page.What if I want to update the component in all the pages wherever this component is used ? Is there ant functionality available to update the component upon change ? Or we have to update the component on all the pages one by onemanually while visiting that page ?thanks
Did you even bother to read the previously supplied response?
what I wanted to ask is, if I do SitePublisher > Get Latest Components , it will update all the pages. But if I have to submit all the updated pages individually...
what I wanted to ask is, if I do SitePublisher > Get Latest Components , it will update all the pages. But if I have to submit all the updated pages individually, then its just like updating all the pages manually. Is there a way to update all pages in runtime simultaneously ?