Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
cgi callout --pass arguments from the DCT
Lal
Hi Experts,
I am in struck with an issue, I have the datacapture snippet as attached,
How can I pass the value of the "item name="prod_id" " to product_callout.ipl.
Could some of you throw some lights on it ?
Warm Regards
Lal
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Lal
Hi,
After some trial and error I managed to get that value, like below
##
my $element_name = $cgi->{'form'}{'iw_callback_var'};
my $prid = $cgi->{'form'}{$element_name};
##
But now I am struck with some other issue
I need to get the value of the below item in the product_callout.ipl.
NLP_Settings/iosbase-url.
How can I retrive the value ?Could someone send some snippets of code or reference that can help me to solve this issue,
Please find the new dct attached,
Hope to hear from you all,