Hi everyone,I have a requirement of accessing Extended attributes using formsAPI. I am currently working on Teamsite7.0. Also there are few built in extended attributes like CreationDate,Modified etc. Please help me on how to get the value of these attributes as well.Thanks in advanceRichu
hey thanks for the reply and I'll surely keep these things in mind before posting a problem on this forum from next time.-->We are working on windows platform.-->I am trying to do a validation for comparing creation date and the expiration date.-->I have used the exact same code as provided in the iw-home\local\config\tagui\rulesets60\examplewithvalidation.cfg.txt.
-->Now i want to utilize the CreationDate attribute automatically provided by Teamsite, i.e. everytime we tag a file, creation date attribute is displayed in the properties menu.
-->Also i have written this validation logic inside my rulesets60\TestRule.cfg file. I want to get this code in an external .js file. I have done the same for datacapture.cfg of my datacaptureTemplates, but it is not working for my TestRule.cfg. I am able to write the logic in an external .js file for DCTs but if i write the same code for EAs i.e. in my TestRule.cfg it doesnt work.
But i guess the FormInit doesnot work with the TagUI
...IWEventRegistry.addFormHandler("onFormInit");...
2. TestRuleUsingExternalJS.cfg--> when i am calling the external js file located in iw-home\httpd\iw-bin or iw-home\httpd\iw. I have tried both the locations.
<script src="iw-home\httpd\iw-bin\abc2.js"/>
<script language="javascript" location="webserver" src="/iw-bin/abc2.js"/>