Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow Error
Anurag_Ghosh
Hi All,
Below is my scenario:
I am initiating a workflow as an Author.
I go to workflow tab and can see the Job under "My requested Jobs".
Now when i click the job i get the following error.
"Permission denied trying to execute the command iw.ccpro.job_details".
I have permissions as an Author and WorkflowUser in the corresponding branch.
Please let me know if I am missing some permissions.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
ts version?
Anurag_Ghosh
Its TS 7.1.0
Migrateduser
The default rights assigned to these groups should enable you to work on a task. Can you try switching to the tasks panel and see if you can work on a task?
Anurag_Ghosh
No , I cannot access the tasks pane either
Invoice.rptdesign
Migrateduser
In this case i would suggest a reverse strategy - basically hit and trial. If you have admin rights with you, please give your self full access and try. If you are able to go ahead, you know its a definite access issue. You can know knock off a few acces rights and see exactly where you got gated and thus keep the requred settings to work.
Do share your findings.
output2.docx
biswas_126
try to see if the user's role is allowed to execute the command from the admin console.