Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
did I miss something?
RobertKozar
I am getting this error with SDK 8.5.0.0 and all im trying to do is instanciate the ManDMSClass object.
[error]
Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {FDD9199A-1BB4-4433-B9E1-D550D3118676} failed due to the following error: 80040154.
I have ran regsvr32 IManage.dll and got the successful confirmation message but when I try to execute this line I get the above error.
IManDMS iManDMS = new ManDMSClass(); = error
I have done this many times the only differnence it I am trying to do this on a Windows Server x64 SP2 R2 Machine. It works on my development which is x86.
Any Idea's, I've been wracking my brain trying all sorts of differnt things to get this to work.
I've also went as far as putting the file in the GAC and still the same error, I think its missing from the Registry but not sure how to go about fixing that so thought I would post here.
Anything would be good.
R. Kozar
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
RobertKozar
btw I also tried c:\windows\syswow64\regsvr32.exe imanage.dll and got a successful message and same problem, same error even after several reboots.
guido1
Will be pleased to be proved wrong, but I don't think iManage supports 64bit environments
dan9298
Maybe try having your application specifically target x86? Sometimes there are problems loading 32 bit dll's from 64 bit applications.
RobertKozar
I had to host the COM assembly in a 32bit process in Componet Services.