Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TinyMCE Link to .page or .html
ivanho
Hi DevNet members,
Can I just confirm this:
1) I am creating a DCR (Free Form) used for A.page
2) Inside my DCR, I need to link to my other page (Eg: B.page) using the TinyMCE, inside the link I have the [Link URL]
3) Click browse, it can refer back to the internal page (B.page) which I have created.
4) But when click on it, the system displayed:
HTTP Error 404.3 - Not Found
The page you are requesting cannot be served because of the extension configuration. If the page is a script, add a handler. If the file should be downloaded, add a MIME map.
What should be the correct path to link ? How do everyone link to internal page ?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Are your links using the $PAGE_LINK or $URL_PREFIX tokens?
example.csv.txt
ivanho
I use $PAGE_LINK. But with error:
HTTP Status 500 -type Exception report
message
description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.
exception
java.lang.NullPointerException com.interwoven.livesite.common.security.Checksum.hash(Checksum.java:205)com.interwoven.livesite.common.security.Checksum.getSHA1(Checksum.java:111)
com.interwoven.livesite.common.security.Checksum.getChecksum(Checksum.java:158)
com.interwoven.livesite.file.WorkingDirectory.getSessionDirectory(WorkingDirectory.java:93)
com.interwoven.livesite.file.WorkingDirectory.readObject(WorkingDirectory.java:114)
com.interwoven.livesite.iw.servlet.preview.seed.SeedDal.read(SeedDal.java:444)
com.interwoven.livesite.iw.servlet.preview.PreviewFilter.doFilter(PreviewFilter.java:114)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:183)
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:138)