Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Get all users of Teamsite using CSSDK
Annad
Hi,
I am running a simple JSP script with CSSDK. I need to get a list of all users within TeamSite. What is the method name to use for this?
I checked all of the .wsdl files for related functions but could not find any.
Thanks,
Anna
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Not sure what you are trying to do but here are few things that may work for you...Within the API look at getUsersWithAnyRoles for CSStore -- not sure if that'll work for you. If that doesn't then you can go against the ts-users.xml file directly.
HTH!
Annad
Is there a .wsdl file that lists all the available functions that I can use?
Thanks,
Anna
vpatel
Your best bet would be to look at the API / Java doc.