Hi
Env :-
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.4
TeamSite 6.7.2.0 Build Number: 69626
User Privi : Master
Templating.cfg : preview dir “/”
When I tried to preview the dcr using the new tpl , the following error occurred
An error occurred during PT compiling. Please see more details in log files
servletd_out.log
2010-07-06 16:01:04,303 [http-8080-Processor25] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.formspub .utils.PerlPTCompiler () - UtildClient executing command error. Return Code: 6
[Fatal Error]
-1: Premature end of file.
2010-07-06 16:01:04,307 [http-8080-Processor25] ERROR com.interwoven.ui.formspub .DoPreviewCommand () - error to remove manifest
iwutild_cmdout.log
Could not open manifest: /iwmnt/store2/main/xxxx/xxxxxxxxx/WORKAREA/WA_xxxxxxx/templatedata/zz_tst_vinXXX_0_manifest
Hint : -
1.) This issue has been addressed many time in Dev Net, (mostly permission error)
so I checked all the permission from Branch level to the file , I created a new WA_ with
new permissions , but no hope
2) The tpl woks with out error in another branches in the Same TS Server and other TS server running on Windows
Please guide me other reson for error /where to look for more details
Thanks
Vin