Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Installing TeamSite 7.2
triple
All,
Currently we have TeamSite 6.7.2 on Solaris
We are Installing TeamSite 7.2 on RHE Linux.
I have the following options to migrate from 6.7.2 to 7.2.
Option 1.
1) Install TeamSite 6.7.2 first on Redhat Linux
2) copy Content Store over from TeamSite6.7.2 Solaris to 6.7.2 RHE Linux
3) Upgrade TeamSite6.7.2 to TeamSite 7.2 on RHE Linux
Option 2.
1)Install TeamSite 7.2 on RHE Linux
2)copy content store from TeamSite 6.7.2 Solaris to 7.2 Linux ?
Wondering which option is better or are there any other better option?
Thanks in Advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
myth
Well, I have done in the past , without any issues
1. New install of 6.7.1 on Red Hat Linux.
2. Copy over the store from 5.5 solaris.
I would say option 2 is a good idea.
triple
Thank you for quick reply.