Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite Permissions all Erased
Rich_anritsu
All of our permissions have been erased. The "Everyone" group still has a "Read Only" permission, but all else have been removed. How might we find out how this happened? I looked through the logs but could not find anything suspicious.
please help!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Where are you speaking about? The backing store or iw-home?
And to just to make sure we capture the "duh" route, you aren't looking at the staging area and thinking you're in the workarea? I've had calls from my users several times who didn't realize that they had traversed to the staging area.
Rich_anritsu
The backing store I suppose ... where the content DCR, etc reside.
Yes, I am in the workarea and not staging
Thanks!
Rich
Migrateduser
Without auditing turned on the filesystem it's hard to tell.
Do the files or folders show any new owners in the security settings of the files or folders?
Where there any new Window server updates recently applied?
Are you running an anti-virus program against the backing store?
Are there any workflows that change permissions on anything?
Rich_anritsu
Thanks for the quick response.
I see no new owners in the security settings of the files or folder.
The server is regularly updated, however it probably was not updated in the last few weeks.
We are running anti-virus programs against the backing store. Is this a problem?
No workflows that change permissions to anything.
On a potentially related note. We have the c:\Interwoven folder shared via windows file sharing. This is to allow a thrid party group to view logs, etc