$iwhome/bin/iwrmtaskfile $taskid $dcrpath 'Removing from the task';
Hello,I wish to remove files from a task when the file is locked. I am checking whether the file is locked and if it is, then I am using iwrmtaskfile command to remove it from the task.I executed the command (please see below) from the command prompt passing the parameters it required and I checked it on one of the stuck task. I could see the file being removed from the task on execution of this command,however, when I am executing the same command in a perl file, and after the execution when I use the getFiles() I can still see the file being attached to the task.This is the command...,$iwhome/bin/iwrmtaskfile $taskid $dcrpath 'Removing from the task';Where am I going wrong, please guide...TIA
Just track the output of cmd execution in ur perl fileCheck the cmd in perl whether its forming correct or not using log.ex$rmtask_cmd=$iwhome/bin/iwrmtaskfile $taskid $dcrpath; $cmd_output = qx($rmtask_cmd); $result_code = $? >> 8;
my $rmtask_cmd = qq($iwhome/bin/iwrmtaskfile $taskid "$dcrpath");# PRINT $rmtask_cmd TO LOG FILEmy $cmd_output = qx($rmtask_cmd 2>&1);my $result_code = $? >> 8;# PRINT $cmd_output AND $result_code TO LOG FILE
TeamSite::WFtask
RemoveFile("area-rel-path-of-file", "comment")