I'm facing OD deployment FAILED error. I verified OD settings on both base and receiver sides, everything looks good[OD settings, Firewall]. Not sure what could be root cause ? This is the snippet of receiver log(node1):[...]This is the sender side OD log:[…]
LIB: 2011-10-27 14:53:15 DEPLOYING - [X:\default\main\test\WORKAREA\BAU] to [\abc\content]LIB: 2011-10-27 14:53:15 Filelist=[D:\Interwoven\TeamSite\tmp\staticFilelist.2531714. 2531725.txt]LIB: 2011-10-27 14:53:15 Sending [.\includes\test.html] [reason file_list]LIB 00032: 2011-10-27 14:53:15 ERROR: File(X:\default\main\test\WORKAREA\BAU\includes\te st.html) failure: bytes-read=-1 bytes-expected=-1.LIB: 2011-10-27 14:53:15 ERROR: deploy-failed.
Since your deployment is COMPARE, is it possible the file/directory getting deployed has a lock on the receiver side?If you don't already know how to validate this, on the receiver check if the directory/file you are deploying has a matching "iw-New..." and or "iw-Old...".If the file was ever part of a workflow where the deployment never completed, it is possible that the receiver will still have the lock "iw..." file trapped.To remedy this, stop and start OD on the receiver. The "iw..." directory/file will be cleared.
We are facing the similar issue mentioned by Tamz. Will this work? if I lock the file(s) before the deployment task through the external task.
Hi Sankara
You said fixing target server permission fixed. Could you tell me more about it?
I mean you gave more permissions to the OD user?