Hi All,I am getting error while using callserver in the custom instantiation screen. The javascript error message is as follows:Line: 33Char: 5Error: 'fw_url_bean' is undefinedCode: 0URL: http:///iw-cc/datacapture/UserScriptTagProcessor.jspEnvironment Details:TS 6.7.1SolarisPoniters would be very helpful. Thanks is advance!!
Hi Boris,Thank you for your reply.I have tried calling the most simple ipl (with a js alert in it), but it gives me the same error.Has any1 here used callsever in instantioation screen?Thanks!
...I added some messages on the init function. I don't even see those.
for(i=0;i & lt ; dsItemId.length;i++)
I know this will not work...[php]for(i=0;i[/php]
I have teamsite 6.7.1 SP1After running the CLT to generate custom_Instantiation.cfg, The only change to code I made was adding the two items and adding the formapi code.These two snippets that I added in my original code was the only alteration I did on the generated cfg.Moreover, the error about the bean appears as soon as I pick the first item from the select options.None of my display statements appear. I am starting to wonder if this is a bug.
< data-capture-requireme nts dtd-system-identifier="http://localhost/iw-cc/datacapture6.0.dtd" dcr-vali dation="reject-invalid" xmlns="http://www.interwoven.com/schema/datacapturedtd" >