Hi,I am using deploy task in my workflow which is created using wfm. I have given my script name in OdDeployName. My workflow is valid and published successfully. Now as I initiate the workflow, the user is able to attach the files, the reviewer reviews it, and it also gets submitted succesfully. After the submit task, I have deploy task but My files are not getting deployed. I checked the log files, I am getting the following error:Error: ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.URLExternalTaskCommand () - Exception when excuting URL external task com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask.DeployURLExternalTaskjava.lang.NullPointerExceptionHas anyone come across such errors? Please help!!!!Thanks,Richa
com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask..DeployURLExternalTask
I have a doubt: do we need to give only file name in odDeploymentName variable. will it automatically go in the conf folder to look for this file??
deploy task attributes:odDeploymentName:test ( test.xml is my deployment script placed in conf folder which contains source path and target path)className: com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.workflow.task.urltask..DeployURLExternalTaskodPort: portno.odHost: OpenDeploy server nameDeploy Command:http://$IW-SERVER/iw-cc/urlexternaltask(please tell me where can i find this file)I have a doubt: do we need to give only file name in odDeploymentName variable. will it automatically go in the conf folder to look for this file??