Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Integrate Teamsite with Mediabin
raj_kr_sin259
Can somebody help me in integrating Teamsite with Mediabin using ECM connector 2.0
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
curiousmaverick
What problem you are facing?
raj_kr_sin259
Actually I got some document to Integrate MediaBin with LiveSite using the ECM Connector 2.0
But I didnot get any doc to Integrate Teamsite with Mediabin using ECM 2.0
As I am new to Interwoven. I need some help for doing it.
curiousmaverick
You can find your required documentations
here
.
RajatChopra
I get an error in trying to connect to MB from TS during the test connection. It says that the web service is not present.
I can independently test the web service on the browser and the soap calls for current user and test connection work perfectly fine with the same credentials as specified in the connect tab.
Any idea which log files i can refer to, for looking at this further? None of the TS log files seem to be changing the timestamp on a test connection failure.
Environment -
TeamSite 7.1 Win2k3
MediaBin 7.1 Win2k3
Ejemplo_Actuate_2.rptdesign
cliff1
For most MediaBin Connector failures I would expect some sort of stack trace to show up in /local/logs/iwui/content_center.log.
Did you make sure to do the browser testing from the TeamSite box to make sure the route works? Also, it would be good to try to connect to the service from a command line tool like telnet to make sure your web browser is not doing any sort of authentication (simple or integrated) for you. The most typical situation that causes problems is that the MediaBin WebServices is not configured for anonymous access (no "integrated" or "standard" authentication).
Hope this helps a bit.