Thank you for your quick response.I probably should have mentioned it in the original post but yes I did carry out the iwidmap and when viewed in CC-pro all the users id's ownerships etc.. look exactly as we would expect them to so from that point of view everything looks correct. It's just that on the IFS it looks a little messed up.I'll try the iwidmap again in case there was some remapping that may have been missed.
Well its a Windows system running on IIS, What I would do is reset the IIS. Bring down IIS and restart it, see if the Y-Drive is visible and browse there to the workarea which you migrated, and see if shows up nice now.Thank You
TeamSite SFS Virtual drive and mount (Y:\, iw-mount and whatnot) have nothing whatever to do to IIS or any otherClient Web Server you may want to use. Btw, Windows is not "...running on IIS" either, it's the other way around.
...I beleve if it is Windows Env, TeamSite would be using this App Server for mpunting[?] its Y-Drive..
TemSite does not use any Web Server whatever to create virtual SFS Drive. It's all done through iwserver.
I have decided now to migrate the entire content store from server A to server B rather than a single branch and then simply remove the redundant branches.