Hi There,I have a task in the workflow that generates html file and attaches to the job. I have a requirement to attach the generated html to the email. I mean physically attaching the file not as having a link to the file.The email is for stakeholders who do not have TeamSite access.Any clue?Thanks in Advance.Regards,
my @files = $this_task->GetFiles();my $taskname = $this_task->GetName();if($taskname eq 'FYI_Notification'){foreach my $file (@files){ if(($file =~ /webserverdocs\/output\/ANNOUNCEMENTS\/(.*)\/(.*).html$/)) { my $file_path = "$IWMOUNT$area/$file"; my $file_name = "$2.html"; $msg->attach( Type => 'AUTO', Path => $file_path, # File must be readable by this Process Filename => $file_name, # May differ from the PathName Disposition => 'attachment', Encoding => 'base64' ); }}}
It will be nice if there is a mechanism if there is a reply in my subscribed post, I should get an email. Note sure if this is already there as I have not yet explored the forum options.