Hi, When we create a new user he is automatically granted Editor role and it can't be remove. What is strange about this, is that the Editor role is not associated to a branch, it's blank.Any explanation for this.
Usually as Andy said it shoudl be the case, more over if you see the Profile of a single user from your admin tab you should see the roles and branches in which they have these roles listed. Do you see that?
We are running TeamSite 6.7.2 Service Pack 2. This screenshot comes from the - administration tab- Manage User- Edit beside usernameWith a simple print screenThat's exactly our problem, I see the role(Editor) but there is no branch attach to it.If I give that user a new role, I will see the Branch, but the Editor on top with no branch will always be there.Thank you
For a master it's the same, you see the master role and then the Editor with no branch and all the other roles with branchesAnything I do, that Editor will always show up.
Here's our Editor role config