Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Templating Preview and Generate Error
fbuno
I am having some problems with Templating Preview and Generate. On creation of a new DCR, previewing and Generating works fine. However, when editing again the DCR and trying to preview or Generate i get this error message:
Template Preview And Generate Error:
Could not parse dcr: Y:\default\main\tesco\YYC\WORKAREA\web\templatedata\babystore\yycHotNewsIndex\data\yycNewsIdx
XML parse error :
unclosed token at line 5, column 17365, byte 19208 at d:\iw-home\iw-perl\site\lib/XML/Parser.pm line 185
:\default\main\tesco\YYC\WORKAREA\web\templatedata\babystore\yycHotNewsIndex\presentation\yycHotNewsIndex.tpl
If I rename the DCR it will work ok. I am using TS 5.5.2 on Win 2k
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Try using iwpt_compile CLT to get a better look at the output being generated when you try to transform the DCR with a TPL... also verify read/write permissions for the directory where the DCR is located, just in case.