Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
support site
mart2001
Hi,
Is the support site down? Going to
http://support.interwoven.com/home2.asp
, and after logging in, when I try to search the knowledge base, it is blank.
I guess I could try customers.autonomy.com, but I am so used to the old site.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I thought everything (except SW download/license) was on the autonomy site.
That site is open for business.
Bhargav Coca
I have noticed it too, the KB is not searchable,
https://support.interwoven.com/search/search.asp
mart2001
I talked to someone from Interwoven, they said they are working on it might be up next week. But knowing Interwoven, don't keep your hopes up.
I am used to using the old site for searching kbs, generating licenses, and downloading software. Maybe I should start using the new site more, although each site has its own username/password.