Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Regenerate
System
Hi,
I have question about File->Regenerate.How many .html files i can regenerate at a time. Is there any restriction for that.I feel at a time 6 files i can regenerate is it True?
Thanx in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
james1
I believe that there is no limit.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Migrateduser
Thanx for your reply.I am trying to regenerate 7 files it not responding at all. If i selected 6 files it is working?
ozaky
Together, I can only generate 2 or 3 files at the most.
Is there a patch for this?
MattP
My limit is 10. I think it is a timout issue.
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
ozaky
Can we change the timeout issue in IIS and see if that makes a difference. However, that will still limit the number of files to be generated, right?
Oscar
Washington, DC
MattP
I am not sure where the timout is occuring. Is it an application timout? Really, a question for Interwoven Engineering. I do not know if changing the IIS settings will help. If you find an answer, please post it.
Thanks
Matt
Matthew Petitjean
BOC Group
Murray Hill, NJ 07974 USA
iwovGraduate
"I am trying to regenerate 7 files it not responding at all" ... Can you please elaborate on this ? When you select one or more files and File->Regenerate, a CGI window pops up showing the results. Are you saying that you get a timeout on this ? In that case you might have to increase the CGI timeout in IIS. See
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=1759
What is your TeamSite version ? Operating System ? Patch level ?
Hope that helps.
ozaky
Exactly that's what happened. I can select multiple files, and then click on File->Regenerate. In my case, if I select 2, a popup will show the name of the files has been successfully regenerated, and the date of the files will show that. If I select more than 2, only 2 are regenerated and the popup window just goes blank.
Migrateduser
Hi,
I have done some research and I believe there is not a TeamSite limit on the number of files but the environment can be limiting the number of regeneration.
I contacted Interwoven support on this they said same thing.
If you found any pls. post it
Thanx
mdender
In the US (where our server is) We can generate 30+ documents at a time w/ little trouble in seconds. Over in Europe it takes them a while (20 minutes or so) to generate just a few documents. Are there Network Transactions between the browser and the server for each page that is generated? If so, this could be limiting people with poor connectivity too the server.
Michael D. Ender
p: 989.638.4163