Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DatumParameter docs?
pwoolcoc
I am making a SitePub component in which some of the Datum's are dependent on other Datum's. I plan on using a Generator, and have seen mention of <DatumParameter> in a few places, but can't seem to find any documentation about them. Does anyone have anything, or can post some info? We are using Teamsite 7.1.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rohit34582
Check out the SP Dev guide...
Also, Generator only works for Single and multi-select datums...
pwoolcoc
Yea I have looked through the SP 7.1 Dev guide, but there is no mention of them. The only reason I even knew about them is that a component in developer.spar uses them.
tec_iwov
there's a sample component called "Generator with Dependent Datums.component"
[HTML]
-1
Artist
Album
[/HTML]
the sourceID is a pointer back to datum to get the value of and the element text is the parameter name that is passed to the generator.
pwoolcoc
Thanks, yea it confused me, because it is a parameter for the Generator, but it can't be a child of the <Generator> element...