Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Struts and Spring based workflow!
iw_store
I am trying to understand the structure of Publish LiveSite Workflow which is built on Struts and Spring based framework, so that, I can move our workflow to simillar pattern.
After going through couple of threads in forum, created a small workflow and kept a CGI task, under that, passed CGI Script Name as /iw-cc/Workflow/WebTask.do and set a task variable TaskBeanId as workflow.task.PublishEditionTask
And changed the file E:\Interwoven\TeamSite\httpd\webapps\content_center\WEB-INF\conf\livesite\resources\workflow-resource-config.xml
with below entry
[HTML][/HTML]
Then started my workflow, but my CGI task is not getting executed and when I look at details, says,
java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to retrieve delegate task -- invalid classname or bean id specified.
Any help or some documentation on this will be helpful!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
iw_store
Any help here?
How the URI, Script Name and Command of different tasks are getting correlated with underlying class via their BeanID?
I can see struts-config.xml acting as a front controller for the URI, Script Name and Command. And workflow-resource-config.xml acting as a actual mapper between Bean and Class.
Any help how the Spring config xml and Struts xml interact?
If I want to implement this in my worklfow what steps should I follow? Any documentation on this?
Yees
HI,
Did u get the solution for this.
I am also facing the same prob, if have the solution just send me an email to
sswamy2@sapient.com
Thanks,
Sateesh
AnujGarg
Hii All,
I'm facing the same issue.
if any one get any solution in this context as such also mail me to
anuj.garg@birlasoft.com
RonaldV
If you have the solution....................
why not simply post it here so we all benefit. :-)
iw_store
If you have the solution....................
why not simply post it here so we all benefit. :-)
I am not sure how it works. At the same time, I have limited knowledge on Struts and Springs. Started with Java world very recently with new version of TeamSite :-).
Looks like for each BeanID which you have for different workflow tasks needs an entry inside lib\content_center\livesite_customer_src\etc\conf\livesite_customer\resources\customer-teamsite-resource-config.xml, the way Autonomy does for OOTB Publish WF.
For more information, you can refer to web.xml and WEB-INF/conf/livesite/resources/workflow-resource-config.xml under IWHome/httpd folder.