Edit heading is not visible in TeamSite 7.2.1 on top right corner, it should visible between Import & Preview heading. It's visible when page loads after fraction of sec it's going off. Unable to trace issueIt's not working only in TeamSite 7.2.1, working fine in TeamSite 7.2Is this product bug, did any one face this issue in TeamSite 7.2.1Help me to solve/identify the issue
Was my post invisible? I maybe help someone I don't know once a year. And then it gets ignored. I give and I give and I give...
My reply is worthy - I am happy now
This is a product bug in 7.2.1 if you do not have Site Publisher checked in your license. You probably don't have Edit or CopyTo in your Edit menu either. There's a workaround for this:Problem:Missing CopyTo and Edit in Edit menuSolution:to bring back the "Edit" and "Copy to" menu items when the TS license has "SITEPUBLISHER=false" is :1. In \ApplicationContainer\server\default\deploy\iw-cc.war\WEB-INF\conf\livesite\commands.xml filechange BOTH of the following lines:from iw.ccpro.copy_to_workarea to iw.livesite.ccpro.copy_to_workareaANDfrom iw.ccpro.update_workarea to iw.livesite.ccpro.update_workarea2. In \ApplicationContainer\server\default\deploy\iw-cc.war\WEB-INF\conf\livesite\commandgroups.xml file commenting out the entire command-group foriw.group.ccpro.edit,iw.group.ccstd.edit,iw.group.copy_to_workareaandiw.group.update_workarea.3. Restart TS.