Hi Guys,
I need your help to configure ‘SiteCatalyst Analytics.component' into my page.
Below are the steps which I followed to configure this component.
1. Created the new component based on the OOTB component ‘SiteCatalyst Analytics.component'.
2. Added the below code into Appreance.xsl to get the value of html file used into content.xml section.
3. Imported the CustomAnalytics.html and s_code.js file into my WA(where i have created the site).
4. I changed the path of 'CustomAnalytics.html' file in the content.xml section as per the import location . I updated the new location of the 'CustomAnalytics.html' in the Datum. These are the only chnages which i made into the component.
5. Added this component into my page. When i do the preview of the page then nothing is going to be displayed on the screen except a small square.
6. As per the SP developer guide, i can understand that this is the expected behavior but when i click on the 'ViewSource' of the page then i can not see any analytics attribute into the page source.
7. As per the SP guide, the view source of the page should display some analytics attribute those are given into 'CustomAnalytics.html' for example page.Name etc.
8. Following is the Datum from content XML
$URL_PREFIX/shared/omniture/CustomAnalytics.html
9. Following is change in appearance XSL
10. I am also not sure if this is the right way to extract the content of the Datum with Type as File. Please help.
I am just wondering if this is the correct way to use this component into the page. Any pointer on this would be highly appreciated.
Warm Regards,
Ajay Tyagi