I have TS 7.2 and have Master access. On my First login when I clicked on Admin tab I got below errororg.apache.jasper.JasperException: org.apache.jasper.el.JspELException: /widget/application/application.jsp(88,4) '${iw:getState(pageContext.request)}' Problems calling function 'iw:getState' at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:417) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:336) at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:265) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803) at ........After this whenever I am trying to login, it redirects me to iw.admin.ui and get this error. I deleted cookies and temp files but no luck. Any ides how can I resolve this error and how can I simple login into iw.ui
I am using OS - Windows Server 2003 SP2.Thanks lilleywhite - I used CCpro in url and got redirected to UI and could logout and login in CMS. But earlier even though I type www.cms.com it redirects me to admin UI. From log I got - ERROR com.interwoven.ui.teamsite.access.UserPreferencesImpl () - Error getting properties from EDB:Failure in operation ... Any idea how to resolve this issue and can get into the Admin UI...
Try accessing the URL directly on the browser and will not take you to the Admin URL. http://tshost/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.filesysThis happens because TS remembers you last visited location.
Does this really matters....when there is a problem with Admin URL...though teamsite remembers last visited location....
I know this is an old thread, but this just started happening to me with my user account. I was able to have a colleague access the admin screen fine on my computer. I even had him remove my account from TeamSite through the admin GUI and the re-add it. I am still unable to get to the admin tab from any computer.Were you able to solve this?