Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
permissionsinfo list display
Bhargav Coca
I am trying to Print out all the users who have access to a given branch. I do get list with lot of addendum, I am trying to scrape out the things i do not want and it is no going away. Here is the snippet which prints it.
I am doing a standard getting branch info and passing it to a method.
CSBranch csbranch = csclient.getBranch(csvpath.getBranch(), true);
this is my method
[html]
public void getPermissionInfo(CSBranch csbranch) {
CSPermissionInfo[] permissioninfo;
try {
System.out.println("You are inside");
permissioninfo = csbranch.getPermissionInfo(false, true);
if (null == permissioninfo) {
System.out.println("\t(branch has no roles assigned)");
} else {
for (int i = 0; i < permissioninfo.length; i++) {
CSPermissionEntry[] permissionentries = permissioninfo
.getPermissionEntries();
for (int j = 0; j < permissionentries.length; j++) {
CSPrincipal csprincipal = permissionentries.getPrincipal();
System.out.println("\t" + csprincipal.getName());
}
}
}
} catch (CSException e) {
System.err.println("Unable to get permission info for this branch");
e.printStackTrace();
}
}
[/html]
I just need csprincipal.getName(); to get all the list of users who have access to this particular branch, i do not want anything else.
I am getting role information email address and stuff not needed, how can i scrape this out?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bhargav Coca
I do not see a method which I can use of the csbranch object which gives me the groups which have access to the Branch. There is no getGroup() method in csbranch.
Thanks