Hi All,We have a requirement to support both of the following features simultaneously in the Tag UI screen:1. Use the formapi script. (Used for populating dropdowns from dynamic datasources)2. Support for multiple-file tagging. I've read in support manuals that #1 is supported by NextGen Tagger UI but #2 is not and vice-versa for Original Tagger UI !!NOTE: TS version 7.1Any pointers from someone who has worked out a solution for such requirement before would be really helpful!We are open to any approach:1. Using Original Tagger GUI, but with formapi supported.2. Using NextGen Tagger GUI, but with multiple-file tagging supported.~Prerna
I believe both 1 and 2 are supported by the [new] TagUI as of 672SP2 - so they should be supported in 7.1 as well - have you bothered to try it out?
Thanks for your reply Ghoti..I did try it out.. and when using dynamic datasources to populate a dropdown field, the dropdown field for the first file tagged appears, but for the other files selcted the dropdown does not get populated..