My other issue now is how can I use my custom_import.cgi for specific vpath and to use regular (out of the box teamsite) import functionality for other vpaths.
Thanks Ghoti for your reply. That's exactly the issue, how do I call the OOTB import CGI. This link is "http://servername/iw-cc/command/iw.group.import" which I kind of suspect it wouldn't work because I also need to call this command within the same frame as regular OOTB port functionality. However I still I tried in cgi seen below which gave me internal server error:if ($upload_dir !~ /design\/user\/videos/) { my $cmd = "http://servername/iw-cc/command/iw.group.import"; `$cmd`; }
Guys I have another issue, upload works but I get this screen after upload:"The operation has completed successfully but was unable to close this window. Please close it manually"I need to get back to original screen showing uploaded file, any ideas?
...except that it uses absolute rather than relative url...
I have removed hack and implement supported code as you suggested (user manual) and full path was required as seen in my previous post.