TeamSite 6.5 SP2 on Windows...we've never used workflow, and rarely used CLT's, but now I have a requirement to auto-generate a DCR each evening. I've created a batch file to run...tried iwgen first but couldn't resolve why it wasn't working. I noticed there have been a lot of issues with it noted in forums threads, so I decided to try iwpt_compile.ipl instead. Here's what I'm trying:iwpt_compile.ipl -pt \default\main\branch\WORKAREA\workarea_name\templatedata\price_listsT\price_lists\presentation\price_lists.tpl -ofile \default\main\branch\WORKAREA\workarea_name\jsp_files\price_lists\price_lists.jsp -iw_pt-dcr \default\main\branch\WORKAREA\workarea_name\templatedata\price_listsT\price_lists\data\price_listsThe error I'm getting is: "Could not open presentation template..."I've checked permissions on the files, and the user logged in locally is a master user with full permissions for all files involved. I've gone out and unlocked all these files in the TeamSite UI as well. The page generates just fine from the forms UI within TeamSite.
Tried running with the full paths (y:\ etc.) - got the same error.
No spaces in the names (I try to keep everything associated with the CMS web-friendly as far as naming)... I'll look at the iw_include thing but iw_include isn't used in the template...OK, iw_include didn't make any difference...but this is interesting. I tried two things - one, since the compiled jsp is specified to be iso-8859-1, I put in the -oenc ISO-8859-1 flag. Then I went and saved the .tpl itself with UTF-8 w/o bom encoding. Now, the iwpt_compile is apparently recognizing the presentation template, but giving the "could not load..." error on the dcr itself.
Try to add location parameter, like this: ... -iw_include-location "Y:\default\main\branch\WORKAREA\workarea_name" ...Also, do you by chance have space(s) anywhere within File Path? If you do, double-quote each Path