Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DB update using hibernate-mappingin in Livsite?
Shikha21
Hi All,
Need help on updating database column using hibernate in livsite.
1] I have added new column
LASTLOGINFAILURE
in the table
iwpers_user
.
2] Done hibernate-mappingin and created getter and setter method for that column.
In logic when I print getter or setter method value, It shows correct values.
But When I check in DB it is showing only previous value(Values are not updating using setting method).
Do I need to do some other configuration for hibernate table update or I am missing anything.
Please help me on this.
-------------------------------------------------------
failureStats.setLastLoginFailure(CalendarUtils.now());
mLogger.debug("Db time =" + failureStats.getLastLoginFailure());
-------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rohit34582
You have to call the persist method to save the value in the DB...
Have a look at the External for the Registration component where the save/persist method is called at the end.
Shikha21
Thanks rohit,
Wonderful.......its working.