Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to attach files to a WFM using iwmodelc.bat CLT??
BlueWhale
Hello all,
I am into a situation where I need to invoke a
WFM
workflow through a perl script. For this, since the workflow needs to be invoked by a CLT, I am trying to use
iwmodelc.bat
. But,
how to attach files
to the workflow being invoked? How to
pass a value to a Global Variable
of the WF?
We have done the same (invoking a WF from a perl script) before but, it was an WFT workflow. There, we have used
iwwft_compile.ipl
CLT and passed an xml file to it with all necessary values (file to attach, any WF variable values etc.,). But, I don't see a way to achieve the same using modeller WFs.
Please let me know if any of you have done this before. Thank you.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
BlueWhale
Had anyone done this before?
Crsb
Are you trying to invoke it from a wf model or job specs?
I dont think you can pass variables before workflow instantiation using iwmodelc.
these are some ways i suggest you consider:
1)
- Save the variables and files in tmp file
- Instantiate the workflow
- The first task in the workflow should update the workflow variables and attach files from the tmp file.
2)
another way that might cbe easier with WFM, is to create the job specs first then instantiate the workflow