Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to install the Runtime?
Binettoid
TS 7.1 w LS all on 2k3 development server.
I want to install the Runtime but it just isn't an option in the installer.
It's not listed as an installed component.
I want to install it on the same server, but I don't know which component I have to reinstall in order to get this option.
Anyone done this?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hello,
The LiveSite Runtime, aka LSDS, is in the LiveSite package. It is not available in the TeamSite package. Do you have the LiveSite package in the same directory as the installer?
Binettoid
AFAIK, there is no LiveSite Package any more.
As of 7.1, you simply get the 1.2GB TeamSite package that has everything in it except Search and OpenDeploy.
However there have been several packages, docs and jar files missing from what I've been given, so I won't rule it out. Some are not even available via ESD.
Can't find a specific LiveSite 7.1 package via my ESD account with Autonomy though. Are you sure you're referring to 7.1? What is the name of the package I should be looking for?
Anybody?
Thanks
Migrateduser
A package does exist for LiveSite for 7.1.0. It's called IWOVLiveSite-Windows-7.1.0.iwpkg. It contains both LiveSite Display Services and LiveSite Content Services. If you don't have access to it, please call Customer Support.