Server: Windows 2003 R2 (Virtual)
TS Version: 6.7.2 SP2
I performed a clean install, not an upgrade.
The install went fine, but when I tried to start the services, the "Interwoven Teamsite" service won't stay started for more then a few seconds
I searched the forums and found a related thread but I'm not seeing the errors in my logs like they had listed.
iwserver.log has these lines whenever I try to start the service:
ERROR: no valid autoprivate file found in the current configuration (E:\iw-home\local\config\autoprivate.cfg, E:\iw-home\config\autoprivate.cfg, E:\iw-home\local\config\autoprivate.cfg) (2)
[Tue Jan 12 09:13:36 2010] ERROR: iwserver did not come up in 600 seconds
[Tue Jan 12 09:13:36 2010] ERROR: Please look at E:\iw-home\local\logs\iwtrace.log for more information
iwtrace.log also appears to be showing no errors:
TeamSite I18N initialization successful!
*** IWServer Locale is --> English_UnitedStates.MS1252@Binary
[Tue Jan 12 09:13:07 2010] TeamSite Server Starting.
[Tue Jan 12 09:13:07 2010] iwserver: 6.7.2 Build 70033 Interwoven 20090621
[Tue Jan 12 09:13:07 2010] Watch Event Thread started
[Tue Jan 12 09:13:07 2010] Network monitor is started.
[Tue Jan 12 09:13:07 2010] IW Global User = JWTCVDWCMS\iwguser
[Tue Jan 12 09:13:07 2010] IW Global Group = JWTCVDWCMS\iwglobal
Any thoughts of where I should start debugging this?