Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Looking for a component that just displays HTML from source in workarea
JessicaD
TS672SP2/LS31
Windows Server 2003
I'm having the hardest time doing the simplest thing. I have an HTML file in a folder in my workarea. I want to display its contents in a component. I created one that uses the File Datum type and it's pointing to my file. I also updated the XSL section to use <xsl:apply-templates />. But when I preview the component, I get this message:
/iw/cci/meta/no-injection/iw-mount/default/main/InView/WORKAREA/KnowledgeCentral/flare/HRMSHelp/help.htm
Am I missing somethimg?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Emanuel
I think there is already a component that does that (both direcly and via an Ajax call) in the /Interwoven/marketing/advanced/ component folders, try to look there, if you can't find anything i'll post a followup.
Cheers!
JessicaD
Thanks! I found those components, but I need to point to my file in its location and display the contents from there. These components use textareas to write HTML within the component. (I'm basically trying to avoid having to re-write all the code in a textarea since there are a couple hundred files and associated images.)
But I did find instructions in the AJAX component that says to use the Basic IFrame component if I'm trying to get a full page of HTML in a component (as opposed to a snippet or fragment of HTML), so I tried that, and it looks like it's going to work.
Thanks for your help!