Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
What are pdfs for open deploy and data deploy v 6.2.1?
explorer
I have only one pdf OpenDeploy 6.2.1 Administration Guide for release 6.2.1.
Is it enough?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Depends on what you are doing, I have 621_ADMIN, 621_DDADMIN, 621_DEPLOY, 621_DEV, 621_INSTALL, 621_REF and 621_RN.
REF has the CLT and DTD
DEPLOY has deployment specifics (file setup, DNR, etc)
RN are release notes
DEV has web services, adapters, etc.
explorer
Thanks for reply Nipper.
for all three types of od deployment and dd (without DAS) which pdfs will be required?
nipper
That is up to you, but you must have DDADMIN
I would expect Deploy as well
Adam Stoller
I suggest you go to the support site, or ask a colleague who has support site access (if you don't) and retrieve the complete set of 6.2.1 documentation. Fortunately, I believe that version has a complete set of documents (the newer releases only contain the
updated
documents and you have to bounce back to older releases to get the
complete
set...)