Hi all, hoping someone can help me, going a bit mad.We're running TS 6.5 under solaris.I am trying to set up a workflow which runs a cgitask immediately, and then transitions to a wftask.However, whenever I initiate the transition, I am instead given an error message: Could not find available new_job workflow templates for user [user] (admin, )That to me looks like the workarea variable has gone missing - which I wish was actually reported as the error. I've tried modifying the workflow so that instead of a cgitask it starts with either a dummytask or an externaltask, and in those cases the wftask can be started without any problems.I am assuming something in the cgitask is somehow damaging the environment, but I can't find anything in the documentation to hint what that might be.I've attached the wft file for the initiating workflow
Can you generate the job specification XML file and post it here? That will give you an idea what exactly is missing.
Check if nested wft from the "Update" Task is available to the User that initiates outer "metadata managemet" WF. Can he start it directly?
Hi all, hoping someone can help me, going a bit mad.We're running TS 6.5 under solaris.I am trying to set up a workflow which runs a cgitask immediately, and then transitions to a wftask.