__TAG__('iw_user');
Do you see this behavoir with a specific role or with all the roles including Master?Also Is the owner of Workarea same in both the environments?
Since __TAG__('iw_user'); is being used for the owner / creator of the workflow and the owner of the CGI Task - the owner of the workarea shouldn't really have an effect in this case.The code looks correct. If you have the ability to enable WFT debugging, I suggest you do so, run the job on both your DEV and PROD environments with debugging enabled to get the job specification file from each - and then diff the two files (ignoring timestamp and TS server name differences) and see if you can find anything that might account for the difference in behavior.(I'm assuming that clicking on Start Input Task works - right?)
I had checked the job specs on both the environments. They look the same. When I click the Start Input Task, it works fine.
Hi interDev,The issue is with all roles. The owner of the WA remains the same in both environments.
Do you have any other workflow in your production env. which has cgi task as the first of workflow. If yes, how does it behave?If not, will there be possiblity for you to create a very simple workflow which will start with cgi task. Dont do any processing or anything. Simply check how it behaves. I dont have any specific answer to your problem but i am trying to find out if its a environment problem vs code problem.Also i would assume that the behavoir is across all branches and workareas.
How much more simple a workflow can they write than the one they posted?
$cmd1
In the interests of trying to separate custom code issue from product code issue - try changing:[html]...__INSERT__(""); ...[/html]to:[html]......[/html]The job will never transition past the CGI Task - but it would be useful to know if the show_env window starts "immediately" or requires the clicking on the "Start Input Task" button.If show_env.ipl has the same problem, I again suggest contacting Support - using the example with show_env.ipl as that way you eliminate some of their "it's custom code we don't debug custom code" arguments (they still might use that for the WFT, but it's simple enough that you should be able to get by that hurdle)If show_env.ipl works without any problems, please verify what the value $cmd1 - if possible (without crossing any corporate boundaries) post the actual value exactly as-is.
Hi Ghoti,I am having the same issue with show_env.ipl. I have opened a case with the support as well. My take on this.. this is not a coding issue. The code works well on all 6.7.1 versions and our development/uat 7.2.1a evnironments but not on production 7.2.1a environment.
I went ahead and did the compare of the iw-home directory. There were no noticable differences in the files (especially the workflow and its external files).