Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
filesave.nrs using 8.5
System
Hello all, I'm experiencing the following problem:
I used to have filesave.nrs with a function for catching the IManFileSaveDlg_OnInitDialog (Dlg) and prefilling the Author and the class value when save as dialog appears.
I have seen or maybe I'm forgetting something but when I'm working with Filesite 8.5 and I select a document and select Copy in right click, Save As dialog appears but the fields are not filled.
However, if I'm working with MS Word and I click on Save/Save As nrs works and the profile is correctly pre-filled.
Does anybody has an idea? or Does anybody experecienced this?...or maybe someone knows how to solve it.
Thanks in advance
Javi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
mlf
I had a similar issue and worked with support to figure out what is going on.
1) Drag and Drop emails into FileSite was no longer calling my filesave.nrs script.
Bulk loader was enabled. In the Bulk Loader code, it isn't calling the nrs script, it is calling the dialog directly. This is the issue. Filesave.nrs will be called if you set the following registry keys as shown:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Interwoven\WorkSite\8.0\FileSite\AlwaysUseClientSideFiling - 1 (DWORD)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Interwoven\WorkSite\8.0\FileSite\UseBulkEmailFileCmdAlways 0 (DWORD)
Support is still confirming if this is a bug or by design.
2) Right-click folder in FileSite > Add Document was not calling FileSave.nrs
Create a NewImprt.nrs script with methods named like so
Sub newimportcmd_PreonOk(dlg)
Migrateduser
Thanks a lot mlf, regarding your point 1, I'd have a question:
If you set those regs will lose ServerSideFiling functionality?
Regarding point number 2...sounds good!
Cheers
Javi
mlf
Hi Javi, regarding losing ServerSideFiling functionality I don't know the answer.
I'll keep you posted what I learn from support as far as if this is a bug or by design and any other workarounds they suggest.