Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Best Virtual Machine software?
mart2001
Hi,
Since I read that some of you use virtual machines for your TeamSite, OpenDeploy, LiveSite installs, I am wondering what would your preference be for the virtual machine? VirtualBox? VMWare? Virtual PC (Although that might limit you to just Windows)? Xen?
Personally, I find VMWare the easiest to use. VirtualBox seems to get the mouse pointer off screen often and makes it hard to click on the necessary buttons. Used a little of Virtual PC because it came with Windows 7. Most of the time, I just use VMWare.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I would venture a guess that VMWare is by far the most commonly used product for Teamsite. It works quite well as well.
WilliamSmith88
i think its VMWare according to me