Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
7.1 LiveSite Runtime Installation Guide??
Binettoid
Hi
I need to install the Runtime and have only a handful of hearsay about how to do this, none of which appears to match the reality.
I guess most of us here are familiar with "Web Solutions Authoring Installation Guide", although not everybody has had to install their own platforms.
In the "Web Solutions Documentation Overview" issued with 7.1, there is also mention of a "Web Solutions Runtime Components Installation Guide". I cannot find this on DevNet, ESD or anywhere else.
Has anyone else seen this doco, or can anyone tell me, how to install the runtime on TS7.1 w LiveSite?
Also, is it true that "LiveSite Display Services"" == the Runtime?
Thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
AlexC
"LiveSite Display Services" is what used to be called the "Livesite Runtime". There is an installer for it.